Welcome to plymflowyoga with Catherine
Yoga is non competitive, it's fine if you aren't super bendy, in fact it's almost better because then your yoga journey can be longer and more fulfilling!
With regular practice you will see improvements:
- increased strength, balance, coordination and flexibility
- reduced anxiety and stress
…and ultimately improved health
I am a 200 hour Yoga Alliance certified yoga instructor and experienced physiotherapist.
I mainly teach vinyasa flow and often take elements from other yoga styles too. All classes are energetic, challenging and calming.
Vinyasa is a flowing, dynamic form of yoga where one pose leads into another and movement is linked with the breath.
- Online classes paused for the moment
- Video classes available to download
- Other classes and events are not running due to the corona virus.
-Class passes have been frozen from 22nd March 2020 and will restart when we restart.
- The Medical Yoga Course is now online
- Free samples and paid full classes available
- Elburton Primary School - Mondays 6.30pm
- Yealmpton Community Centre - Tuesdays 8.15pm
- Fort Stamford Gym, Plymouth - Fridays
- Check out the page for more details
- Message if you are keen to start this class or if you are Healthcare Practitioner or GP looking to use this class for social prescribing
Instagram - @plymflowyoga
facebook - @plymflowyoga
"for the last 26 years I haven't been able to touch my toes and now I can - that's going on my facebook"
- Mike, age 26 (after 3 classes)
"I cannot recommend Catherine's yoga enough. I always leave class feeling 2 inches taller from the yoga moves, not to mentioned very relaxed. Catherine is one of the best yoga instructors I have experienced as she gives great instructions on the positions and helps ensure you are doing the postures correctly. She has created a welcoming atmosphere where people work comfortably at their own level. I love the variety of yoga classes offered (from relaxing to faster paced and even sport focused) and am loving my new found yoga Zen!"