Welcome to plymflowyoga with Catherine
Yoga is non competitive, it's fine if you aren't super bendy, in fact it's almost better because then your yoga journey can be longer and more fulfilling!
With regular practice you will see improvements:
- increased strength, balance, coordination and flexibility
- reduced anxiety and stress
…and ultimately improved health
I am a 200 hour Yoga Alliance certified yoga instructor and experienced physiotherapist.
I mainly teach vinyasa flow and often take elements from other yoga styles too. All classes are energetic, challenging and calming.
Vinyasa is a flowing, dynamic form of yoga where one pose leads into another and movement is linked with the breath.
- Christmas Vinyasa and Meditation - 2 hour class
- Sunday 22nd December
- Elburton Primary School - Mondays
- Mon 25th Nov - no class
- Mon 2nd Dec - 6.30pm
- Mon 9th Dec - 6.30pm
- Mon 16th Dec - no class
- Mon 23rd Dec - no class
- Mon 30th Dec - no class
- Yealmpton Community Centre - Tuesdays
- Tues 26th Nov - no class
- Tues 3rd Dec - 8.15pm
- Tues 10th Dec - 8.15pm
- Tues 17th Dec - 8.15pm
- Tues 24th Dec - no class
- Tues 31st Dec - no class
- Fort Stamford Gym, Plymouth - Fridays
- See gym website for December timetable
- Normal timetable to resume from 6th Jan 2020 -
- Last class for 2019 on Tuesday 19th November
- Check out the page for more details
- Message if you are looking to start in 2020
Instagram - @plymflowyoga
facebook - @plymflowyoga
"for the last 26 years I haven't been able to touch my toes and now I can - that's going on my facebook"
- Mike, age 26 (after 3 classes)
"I cannot recommend Catherine's yoga enough. I always leave class feeling 2 inches taller from the yoga moves, not to mentioned very relaxed. Catherine is one of the best yoga instructors I have experienced as she gives great instructions on the positions and helps ensure you are doing the postures correctly. She has created a welcoming atmosphere where people work comfortably at their own level. I love the variety of yoga classes offered (from relaxing to faster paced and even sport focused) and am loving my new found yoga Zen!"