Welcome to plymflowyoga with Catherine
Yoga is non competitive, it's fine if you aren't super bendy, in fact it's almost better because then your yoga journey can be longer and more fulfilling!
With regular practice you will see improvements:
- increased strength, balance, coordination and flexibility
- reduced anxiety and stress
…and ultimately improved health
I am a 200 hour Yoga Alliance certified yoga instructor and experienced physiotherapist.
I mainly teach vinyasa flow and often take elements from other yoga styles too. All classes are energetic, challenging and calming.
Vinyasa is a flowing, dynamic form of yoga where one pose leads into another and movement is linked with the breath.
-I am running online classes and there are also video classes available to download
- Other classes and events are not running due to the corona virus.
-Class passes have been frozen from 22nd March 2020 and will restart when we restart.
- 13/01/20 - thank you so much everyone we raised £300 for Gables Dogs and Cats Home from the donation classes in January - thank you all
- Sun 17th May, 10.30am - £3.50
- Sun 24th May, 10.30am - £3.50
- Sun 31st May, 10.30am - £3.50
- Sun 7th June, 10.30am - £3.50
- get in touch to sign up
- Free samples and full classes available
- Elburton Primary School - Mondays 6.30pm
- Yealmpton Community Centre - Tuesdays 8.15pm
- Fort Stamford Gym, Plymouth - Fridays
- Check out the page for more details
- Message if you are keen to start this class or if you are Healthcare Practitioner or GP looking to use this class for social prescribing
Instagram - @plymflowyoga
facebook - @plymflowyoga
"for the last 26 years I haven't been able to touch my toes and now I can - that's going on my facebook"
- Mike, age 26 (after 3 classes)
"I cannot recommend Catherine's yoga enough. I always leave class feeling 2 inches taller from the yoga moves, not to mentioned very relaxed. Catherine is one of the best yoga instructors I have experienced as she gives great instructions on the positions and helps ensure you are doing the postures correctly. She has created a welcoming atmosphere where people work comfortably at their own level. I love the variety of yoga classes offered (from relaxing to faster paced and even sport focused) and am loving my new found yoga Zen!"